Table of Contents
We at Nature Rated support post-secondary education and recognize young people who are committed and motivated to furthering their schooling. Our goal is to help alleviate some of the financial
It is for this reason that Nature Rated is proud to offer one (1) annual scholarship of $350 to the winning candidate for the 2017-2018 school year.
Create a short 2-5 minute video that answers the following three questions:
- Which digital or social media tool or combination of tools (images, sound, videos, games, text, apps, etc.) do you use to best express your ideas? Describe an example of when you had an opportunity to use these tools for a project?
- How has nature impacted the way you communicate with your friends and family?
- How do you see nature and the natural world around you enhancing your job search or work environment after you graduate?
- The scholarship is only available to students who are currently enrolled in a college, high school (seniors only), university or trade school within the United States.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or permanent residents.
- Upload your video to YouTube with the title “Nature Rated Annual Scholarship for 2017-2018”
- Include a link to this page within the video description
- Email the link to your Youtube video to [email protected] and title the subject line “Nature Rated Annual Scholarship for 2017-2018” and include the following:
- Your full name, mailing address, telephone number and contact email
- The name of the school you plan to attend, along with proof of enrollment
- Your area of study
By entering this contest, you give Nature Rated permission to use your video for any and all marketing and promotional purposes, including but not limited to its website and blog.
Tips on How to Submit a Winning Video
Submit a video that is engaging, informative and interesting. The video that best answers all the three questions in a creative and compelling way will win the scholarship. The quality of the video, clear audio, pleasing camera angles and smooth transitions between clips will be assessed and taken into consideration when choosing a winner.
The deadline for the 2017-2018 scholarship is at 11:59pm EST on March 31, 2017. The winner will be selected on April 30, 2017 and notified via email.
The scholarship award is $350 and is offered once a year.
If the selected winner does not claim his/her prize within 2 weeks of being notified, we will select an alternative winner.
The scholarships are offered every year. If you have any questions about this scholarship, please feel free to contact us