Table of Contents
- 1 Next Page: Outdoor Projectors.
- 2 Laser Beam Pro C200, FDA Assessed Class 1 Laser projector, Focus Fee 20-150”, HD 768P native resolution, 120 min rechargeable battery, compatible w/ HDMI support devices, built-in Internet, YouTube
- 3 WOWOTO H8 Video Projector DLP LED Full HD 3D Support 1080P Android OS WiFi&Bluetooth 300" Mini Home Theater Mini Work with Android iPhone USB AV SD HDMI Multi-screen Sharing Touch Control Projectors
- 5 APEMAN Mini Video Projector DLP Pocket LED Portable Built-in Battery Support 1080P with HDMI/MHL Input Audio Output Dual Built-in Stereo Speakers 25000 Hours LED Life
- 6 Nebula Mars Portable Cinema, Home Theater, 150in HD Picture, 3000 (500 ANSI) Lumens, 4K and 3D support, with Wi-Fi, Dual 10W JBL Speakers, 3hr Playtime, DLP, and Android 4.4 for Movies and More
- 7 UO Smart Beam Laser, Focus Free, 150", 120min, HD resolution, Wi-Fi, FDA Approved Eye Safe Laser, Original Cube, Portable Projector
- 8 Toumei Mini Projector Portable Pico Projector, HD for iPhone Android Laptop Computer, Support 1080P HDMI USB TF Card Wifi Bluetooth for Home Theater Cinema Movie Keystone Correction
- 9 RIF6 CUBE Pico Video Projector with 120 Inch Display - 2 Inch Mobile Portable Mini Projector 20,000 Hour LED Compatible with HDMI Devices Phones Laptops Tablets Gaming Consoles - Includes Mini Tripod
- 10 LESHP Cube Pico Video Projector with 120 Inch Display, Mobile Portable Mini Projector 30,000 Hour LED Compatible with HDMI for Laptop Game iPhone Andriod Smartphone - Includes Mini Tripod
- 11 DBPOWER T20 1800 Lumens LCD Mini Projector, Multimedia Home Theater Video Projector Support 1080P HDMI USB SD Card VGA AV Home Cinema TV Laptop Game iPhone Android Smartphone with HDMI Cable, Upgraded
- 12 Docooler Cube DLP Projector Ultra mini 1080P HD Beamer Throw 70-inch Screen 64G TF Card Support 1000mAh Rechargeable 3.5mm Audio port for Home Outdoor Use
- 13 Conclusion
Like everything else in the gadget world, manufacturers are miniaturizing projectors to provide more convenience. Portable projectors are a new class of smaller, smarter devices that make a projection of presentations, movies, and games a walk in the park.
They are available in all sizes from palmtop to pico and more. The best thing is that the range of features they offer is equally incredible, making them an excellent investment for on-the-go business presenters, home theater enthusiasts and more.
Keep reading to learn more about the best portable projectors on the market
This is my take On the best portable projectors on the market right now.
Laser Beam Pro C200, FDA Assessed Class 1 Laser projector
APEMAN Mini Video Projector DLP Pocket LED Portable Built-in Battery Support
Nebula Mars Portable Cinema, Home Theater
Portable Mini Projector [UO Smart Beam Laser]
Mini Projector,Pico Portable Projector
RIF6 CUBE Mobile Pico Projector - Portable Mini 2 inch Video Projector with Built In Speakers
Projector, LESHP LED Mini Video Projector Compatible with HDMI VGA USB
Upgraded DBPOWER T20 LCD Mini Movie Projector+10% Brighter
Docooler Cube DLP Projector Ultra mini 1080P HD Beamer
Next Page: Outdoor Projectors.
Introduced in 2017 at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, the Laser Beam Pro C200 touts a quad-core Android-based operating system, 720p resolution, WIFI, and Bluetooth. It supports 4K input and 1366x768p progressive HD native resolution of up to 200 lumens. This means you will be seeing vibrant colors and very clear images on the wall.
You can catch up on your favorite shows straight from the Laser Beam Pro C200 by using Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi feature also allows you to use apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and YouTube while the Bluetooth function lets you connect up to seven different devices.
This projector has 8GB of internal memory and 1GB RAM.
- Simple user interface with nine buttons
- 200-lumen images are surprisingly bright
- Equipped with cooling fan to prevent overheating
- Crisp, bright and vibrant output
- Battery charging takes too long
WOWOTO H8 Video Projector DLP LED Full HD 3D Support 1080P Android OS WiFi&Bluetooth 300" Mini Home Theater Mini Work with Android iPhone USB AV SD HDMI Multi-screen Sharing Touch Control Projectors
The WOWOTO H8 Video Projector is small, lightweight and compact. It has 1280*800 native resolution, producing very sharp and crisp images. At 2000 lumens, brightness is quite improved compared to previous models by WOWOTO. This smart projector incorporates the Android operating system and supports both Wifi and Bluetooth.
It allows for a wide range of screen sizes including 200” from 15.5 feet, 100” from 9.2 feet and 50” from 5 feet. The projector also supports multi-screen sharing. As for sound, the internal speaker that comes with the WOWOTO H8 is loud and clear. You can choose from various sound modes or hook the unit to an external sound system.
This unit supports Blu-ray and 3D and 1080P resolusion, its LED lamp Produces amazing 3D effect.
- LED lamp projector with up to 20,000 hours of lamp life
- Supports airplay multi-screen sharing
- Very bright at 3500 lumens
- Wowoto’s customer is a bit wanting
The Apeman Mini Video Projector boasts a super compact and lightweight design that allows for portability. It has an inbuilt rechargeable 3.7V/3400mAh battery and an AC charger. This makes it easy to use your projector freely without having to plug it in. The HDMI cable, mini switching interface and MHL input supported function go a long way towards improving versatility.
You can connect the projector to your tablet, computer, phone and other gadgets.
The Apeman Mini Video has a 1000-3000 contrast and 845 x 480 resolution. It is also equipped with TI DLP technology, which makes for very clear and bright projection. With the projection screen varying from 30" to 100", you are guaranteed a luxurious home theater experience.
This is a great choice for indoor parties and family movie nights.
- Equipped with TI DLP Technology
- Dual stereo speakers for perfect audio-visual feast
- Has 25000 hours of lamp life
- Doesn’t work with some mobile devices
The Nebula Mars Portable Theater from Anker has distinctive looks and boasts a leather carry handle across the top for easy portability. It has some basic buttons for controlling different functions and automatically shuts down when the integral lens cover is pushed down. As for connectivity, this projector comes with a 3.5mm audio out jack, DC, USB3, and HDMI ports. Its 12GB internal memory is sufficient for streaming but isn't enough for storing HD movies.
This unit has Bluetooth and Wifi connections. Anker did a good job of incorporating Quad-core ARM Cortex A7, which is capable of running at 1.15 GHz. The 3000 lumens allow for bright and crisp imagery while the built-in 19500 mAh battery eliminates the need to plug in.
Additional features include 250x800 pixel resolution, 5000:1 contrast ratio and user-friendly remote control.
- Bright and crisp imagery
- Dual 10W speakers produce high-fidelity sound
- Stream content from Android and iOS devices seamlessly
- Doesn’t transfer external audio via HDMI
The UO Smart Beam Laser Focus Portable Projector is built around an LCoS chip paired with a laser light source. It is basically small enough to hold in your hand or fit in a pocket. What we love most about it is that it automatically focuses at whatever distance from the screen. It offers similar connection choices for most portable projectors including Miracast, DLNA, micro-USB and a micro-HDMI port that supports MHL.
The projector can run from a rechargeable battery, which allows for 2-hours of runtime before requiring a recharge. At 60 lumens, the UP Smart Beam Laser Projector is bright enough for extended viewing.
Because it is designed to be focus free, you don’t have to worry about projected images being out of focus.
- Small enough to fit in palm of your hand and pocket
- Users laser light to project images
- Multiple connection choices
- Bright enough for extended viewing
- Lacks HD experience
The Toumei C800W Mini Projector is of the same size as the iPhone 8P and only weighs 0.58 pounds. It is easy to carry, doesn’t take up a lot of space and offers 34”-120” large projection screen size. The projector supports 2.4G/5G WI-Fi connectivity and HDMI input to a TV Box, laptop, and Game host. It uses the latest LED technology, OSRAM LED lights and works for up to 30,000 hours.
This projector is 100 AISN lumens, making it bright enough gaming, camping and movie nights. It comes with both the trapezoidal function and off-axis effect. You get to enjoy a high contrast of 2000:1 and 1080p resolution.
This unit is backed by a one year warranty.
- Brighter pictures and richer color with high contrast of 2000:1
- Trapezoidal function and off-axis effect
- OSRAM LED lights work for up to 30000 hours
- Multiple connection options
- Hard to get some of the apps working
The RIF6 Cube is a cube-shaped projector that boasts a silver frame and black trim. It has its share of useful functionality, which is achieved with features like the ability to mirror the screen of MHL –compatible mobile devices. It also comes with micro-HDMI and micro-SD ports. The device doesn't have Wi-Fi connectivity but the 854x480 resolution is typical for a moderately priced pico projector like this one.
The RIF6 Cube Pico Video Projector comes with two HDMI cables, a tripod, silver mount and plug-in wall adapter.
The imagery is of good quality, although some customers cited noticeable rainbow effect.
- Tiny, stylish design
- HDMI port is MHL enabled
- Comes with rechargeable battery
- Tripod is quite good for a small projector
- Lacks wireless connectivity
This tiny projector boasts a great feature combination that includes 120" display, 30000 hours LED and compatibility with HDMI. The unit comes with a mini tripod for stability and works well with most tablets, phones, and laptops. Its inbuilt battery allows for a120-minute runtime before requiring a recharge. It boasts a vibrant LED lamp life of up to 30000 hours and the display can expand to 120 inches.
The native resolution of the unit is 640x480 (VGA) while the contrast ratio is 1000:1. Given its compact size, the 1080p video input is quite incredible.
At 80 lumens, the images projected are very bright and crisp.
- Equipped with DLP image system
- Up to 30000 hours of laser diode life
- Supports wireless connection
- Wide projection screen size range (5”-120”)
- Has a tendency to get hot during use
With a 4.3/5 rating from more than 3000 customers, the DBPower T20 is arguably the most popular mini projector. It is 50% brighter than standard LED projectors and offers a luxurious home cinema experience. It is equipped with an innovative cooling system for efficient heat dispersion. What’s even better is that the fan doesn’t produce a lot of noise when running.
Highlights of the DBPower T20 include a 32”-176” display size from a distance of 1.5m-5m. It displays super clear and bright 130” images when placed 2-2.5 meters from the screen.
The HDMI port supports MHL function, allowing you to connect your smartphone via a dongle or adapter.
- Backed by 1-year warranty
- Supports HDMI, USB, SD Card, VGA and other connections
- Up to 1080p video input
- Reduced fan and system noise
- Hard to get to focus on the screen
The Docooler Cube DLP Mini Projector boasts DLP technology that uses advanced multi-color processing to deliver exceptional contrast ratios. It is equipped with RGB LED lamps that have a 30000-hour lifespan and 30 ANSI lumens brightness. The 800:1 contrast ratio is quite high given the price of the unit. This projector has a native resolution of 640x360 VGA and supports up to 1080p videos, allowing you to watch your favorite movies on a 70" screen.
At 92 grams, you can easily carry this projector wherever you go. Its built-in 1000mAh battery has a runtime of 40 minutes per charge cycle and is charged via the micro USB port. Also included is a built-in speaker allows you to enjoy audio.
You can opt to connect the unit to an external sound system via the 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Great image and video quality considering the low price
- LED lamps have an extended lifespan of 30000 hours
- High contrast ratio of 800:1
- Can project images onto a 70” screen
- Battery life is too short to run a movie
When you are looking for a mini projector there are a few factors to consider when buying this gadget. This is just a small breakdown of the most important factors I would consider when throwing cash at a mini projector.
First of all, you have to contemplate the usage for your mini projector are you going to use it for entertainment or are you going to use it for presentation purposes in the office environment. When you decided what your ultimate goal is for you mini projector you have to decide does your budget cover the purchase of the best mini projector?
Then after all that, we come to the technical jargon that comes in buying this gadget for instance what is the contrast ratio of my mini projector what does contrast ratio mean.Does my mini projector work on battery power does it have enough brightness to work in daylight is the settings easy to navigate.
Will it perform well in different brightness will the pixels be enough to handle the images and text ? But this does not have to be a headache for you because in this article I did most of the hard work for u. U will see when you read this review I tried to cover most of the questions you have before purchasing your mini projector.
I will explain what contrast ratio means, what pixels you will have to consider when the brightness is a factor. So when you are going to buy one of these gadgets have a set budget in mind and take the usage of your gadget into
consideration and read about what lumens and contrast ratio means will the battery be efficient to do a whole movie or a full presentation before needing to be recharged. So just keep on reading and I am sure after this review you should have a clear understanding of what is the best mini projector to buy within your budget.
A lumen is a unit of brightness derived from an old standard measurement known as a candle. The higher the lumens number, the brighter you can make your image. the contrast ratio is displayed as a ratio. Such as 1000:1. in this ratio, one (the number on the right of the colon) is always used to represent the darkest black level of the image in which there is still visible detail.
The number on the left side of the ratio corresponds to the level of brightness at which an image still contains detail. This equates to what is often called the dynamic range of an image. generally speaking, the higher the number on the left, the more dynamic a picture you’re going to see, even with interference from ambient light sources.
Whether you are going on family vacation or business trip, the portable projectors will prove a worthy investment. They are a great way to entertain yourselves or present your ideas to potential investors.